Black Dahlia

Buy, Sell, Trade or just discuss Lizzie-related Items Here!

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

augusta

Black Dahlia

Post by augusta »

Is there any connection between the author, Janice Knowlton, who wrote a book about the Black Dahlia murder, and the Hosea Knowlton family of Lizzie Borden fame? (Okay, he was famous for other stuff, too ... :smile: )
Miller

Post by Miller »

No, I don't believe there's any connection. The Elizabeth Short case is another great mystery.
Allen

Post by Allen »

Yes it is, it is another case I have been interested in for quite some time now. I do not buy Janice Knowlton's story that her "Daddy Was the Black Dahlia Killer" though. I have that book myself, along with Black Dahlia Avenger by Steve Hodel.
"He who cannot put his thoughts on ice should not enter into the head of dispute." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Miller

Post by Miller »

The book "Severed" is my favorite on the case.
augusta

Post by augusta »

The Janice Knowlton book description sounds ridiculous. I find it odd that she has any supporters, yet reading the 'customer reviews' on Amazon.com, she actually does have some. It's all based on repressed memories, right? She has no actual evidence?

"Severed" is the perfect title for a Dahlia book. I'll have to look that one up. Thanks for the tip. :smile:
snokkums

Post by snokkums »

I have never read the book severed. Is it interesting?
Suicide is painless It brings on many changes and I will take my leave when I please.