Free Trial Copy of The Hatchet

Buy, Sell, Trade or just discuss Lizzie-related Items Here!

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

FairhavenGuy

Free Trial Copy of The Hatchet

Post by FairhavenGuy »

Last night when the forum was acting crazy and I couldn't read anything here, I wandered over to the Hatchet page and was pleased to discover that Stef has allowed visitors to download a free copy of last August's Hatchet!

It's probably a one-time offer, since you're required to give your name and email address to get it, but if you haven't seen a copy of Hatchet and you're a cheapskate like me, here's a chance to see what everybody's talking about every three months.

Thanks, Stef!
I've met Kat and Harry and Stef, oh my!
(And Diana, Richard, nbcatlover, Doug Parkhurst and Marilou, Shelley, "Cemetery" Jeff, Nadzieja, kfactor, Barbara, JoAnne, Michael, Katrina and my 255 character limit is up.)
augusta

Post by augusta »

Fairhaven Guy - You don't subscribe??? You are really missing out on some great stuff. I think the first year was full of classic pieces - quite a few groundbreaking items. Look at it as an investment. Some of those back issues are gonna be worth more than they are now.
FairhavenGuy

Post by FairhavenGuy »

I do have a subscription now, thanks to two friends on this forum who chipped in and gave it to me for my birthday last month.

It's another great addition to study of Lizzie.

If I ever can find more time, I might even try to contribute something in the future. (Lot's of ideas, but so little extra time.)
I've met Kat and Harry and Stef, oh my!
(And Diana, Richard, nbcatlover, Doug Parkhurst and Marilou, Shelley, "Cemetery" Jeff, Nadzieja, kfactor, Barbara, JoAnne, Michael, Katrina and my 255 character limit is up.)
Liz Crouthers

Post by Liz Crouthers »

Really who? I've got one prob in the way or I'd have a subscription...
my mother
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

Your mom let's you discuss the case online, but won't let you subscribe to an online magazine ?

Tracy...
I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down.
Liz Crouthers

Post by Liz Crouthers »

She doesn't know about the forum( she thinks it's a Hilary Duff forum)Tracy,
I have asked to have the magazine but she said no because she thinks"it's just a phase your going through and I don't want to waste money on something stupid as that"
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

Hmm...there are ways for her to check which sites you visit you know. What about using your own money ? Don't you babysit, or have some other kind of job to earn a few bucks ?

Tracy...
Liz Crouthers

Post by Liz Crouthers »

I have my own user name and she trusts me on the internet, and one great thing about the site is there are four parts to it so no one knows which you look at.
I get alittle more thatn$500 for birthday and Christmas seperately but I don't know it's price.
I don't have a job b/c my mom doesn't think I can handle it and we don't know any children that don't already have a baby-sitter.
Audrey

Post by Audrey »

Liz Crouthers @ Tue May 17, 2005 9:59 pm wrote:Well I live in a 20 room home with a pool in the back yard

hope i'm not next
Why if you have a 20 room house with a pool in the back is your mother worried about a mere $29?

Most mothers would encourage their children's interests.... It seems you have no positive aspects of your life.... Curiouser and curiouser...
Liz Crouthers

Post by Liz Crouthers »

yes Audrey I know, but tell that to her,

Actually I know y dad has money but he complains so much about little things like miles on the car and just stupid stuff. most people would worry about that but we get a new car every three years so the miles are not a big deal.

Andrew Borden had money but never spent it and my dad is just like that?

The last two lines of yours are quite funny
augusta

Post by augusta »

Liz - The magazine is online, so it wouldn't be like your mom would see it come to the house. It would be no more risky than being on the Forum.
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

Good point Augusta. Liz...will your mom let you get a summer job of any type ?? Will she let you earn money by doing stuff around the house ?...helping her out ?

Tracy...
Liz Crouthers

Post by Liz Crouthers »

Well I didn't know that it's on the internet, and my mom said I can get a job but the only place that gives jobs to H.S. students is a store down the street that is already filled up. But I'm going to use the few hundred $ I get for Birthday and Christmas and use that but there still is a good chance of hearing this. "Why can't you just let that case go, murder mysteries are not something you should be interested in." :roll: I'll just use her credit card for it and pay her back. I used to help her around the house every week but she just started her IOU saying she needed the money for a divorce Lawyer and I told her not to worry about paying me back.
Kat

Post by Kat »

Wow, Liz. I don't know what to say.
Are you sad?
Liz Crouthers

Post by Liz Crouthers »

About What?