Great article

This is a collection of the links posted by members in other areas of the forum.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Constantine

Great article

Postby Constantine » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:15 pm

I can't recommend this highly enough:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-important ... ad-school/

(Even if you've never been to or never will go to grad school. (I never went.))
A man ... wants to give his wife ... the interest in a little homestead where her sister lives. How wicked to have found fault with it. How petty to have found fault with it. (Hosea Knowlton in his closing argument.)

CathyRoberson

Re: Great article

Postby CathyRoberson » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:13 am

Great article. Almost perfect. I have reread this article three times today, and every time. I really hope settle your hash picks up. This was a good article. Why don't you do many good articles anymore cracked? [/color]

Stiven

Re: Great article

Postby Stiven » Wed May 10, 2017 7:07 am

A lot article has been written about Lizzy it's true. Every year, by the anniversary of her birth, you can find numerous posts and mentions. For me, the material about this epochal personality was simply necessary. The point is that a writers for hire did for me a thesis and a review of the biography of L.Borden. One of the novels of Judith McNaught made me look on the image of Lizzie from the new way. I think that I have to read many more books before fact this woman and her history of life will cease to interest me.