Great article

This is a collection of the links posted by members in other areas of the forum.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Constantine

Great article

Postby Constantine » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:15 pm

I can't recommend this highly enough:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-important ... ad-school/

(Even if you've never been to or never will go to grad school. (I never went.))
A man ... wants to give his wife ... the interest in a little homestead where her sister lives. How wicked to have found fault with it. How petty to have found fault with it. (Hosea Knowlton in his closing argument.)

CathyRoberson

Re: Great article

Postby CathyRoberson » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:13 am

Great article. Almost perfect. I have reread this article three times today, and every time. I really hope settle your hash picks up. This was a good article. Why don't you do many good articles anymore cracked? [/color]

Stiven

Postby Stiven » Wed May 10, 2017 7:07 am

A lot article has been written about Lizzy it's true. Every year, by the anniversary of her birth, you can find numerous posts and mentions. For me, the material about this epochal personality was simply necessary. The point is that a writers for hire did for me a thesis and a review of the biography of L.Borden. One of the novels of Judith McNaught made me look on the image of Lizzie from the new way. I think that I have to read many more books before fact this woman and her history of life will cease to interest me.

martinibennet

Postby martinibennet » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:31 am

She was a very talented person. But unfortunately she had very hard destiny. I remember reading that shу attempt to buy some type of poison. Some family members also reported being sick a day or two before the murders, but that is more likely from eating old food, as Andrew Borden was cheap and wouldn't have wanted it to waste. If I remember, it was the visiting relative and the maid who both fell ill. I believe Mr. Borden died intestate-without a will. There is also an old TV movie that suggests Lizzie committed the murders in the nude, then washed herself off in the basement after both murders.
Personal college assignments help for students and writers

Constantine

Postby Constantine » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:53 am

The last two posts have nothing to do with the topic. Please remove them. If you want, you can post them where they belong: under "Lizzie Andrew Borden."
A man ... wants to give his wife ... the interest in a little homestead where her sister lives. How wicked to have found fault with it. How petty to have found fault with it. (Hosea Knowlton in his closing argument.)

William_VRiley

Postby William_VRiley » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:24 am

A considerable measure article has been composed about Lizzy it's valid. Consistently, by the commemoration of her introduction to the world, you can discover various posts and specifies. For me, the material about this epochal identity was essentially fundamental. The fact of the matter is that journalists for contract improved the situation me a theory and an audit of the history of L.Borden. One of the books of Judith McNaught influenced me to look at the picture of Lizzie from the new way. I imagine that I need to peruse numerous more books previously reality this lady and her history of life will stop to intrigue me.

Constantine

Postby Constantine » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:51 am

There is ample opportunity for discussing the case ELSEWHERE on this site. This thread is about the link I attached in my initial post. Anything regarding the case does not belong on this thread.