Mondo Lizzie YouTube videos

This is a collection of the links posted by members in other areas of the forum.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Harry

Mondo Lizzie YouTube videos

Post by Harry »

Check out the videos Stefani posted on Mondo from YouTube on the 24th.

"Poltergeist activity for your Friday night"

http://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Makes even a big skeptic like me think twice.
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world
And fool enough to think that's what I'll find
Susan

Post by Susan »

Where did these come from and are they supposed to be real? If you watch the second one with the computer desk, you can totally see the string they use to pull stuff to the floor. :wink:
“Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever.”-Margaret Cho comedienne
Harry

Post by Harry »

Good eyes, Susan, you restored my skepticism! :smile:

The videos are not too clear but the string was clearly visible in number 2.
Kat

Post by Kat »

Thanks Harry! :grin:
Susan

Post by Susan »

Sorry, Harry, I never did thank you for the link, but, thank you. The first one where the bottle fell over on the dresser did cause me a chill which was greatly appreciated as we are having a heat wave in So. CA. I just checked, its after one in the morning, can't sleep due to the heat, and it is 80 degrees in my apartment. That is with windows open and fans blowing! :shock:
“Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever.”-Margaret Cho comedienne
Richard

Post by Richard »

It's always a big red flag when there is no information on where it comes from or who originally made the video.
A book shall be an axe for the frozen sea within us -- Franz Kafka
Kat

Post by Kat »

Susan @ Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:17 am wrote:Sorry, Harry, I never did thank you for the link, but, thank you. The first one where the bottle fell over on the dresser did cause me a chill which was greatly appreciated as we are having a heat wave in So. CA. I just checked, its after one in the morning, can't sleep due to the heat, and it is 80 degrees in my apartment. That is with windows open and fans blowing! :shock:
Sorry you are going thru that, Susan!

I've found, thru testing and experience, keeping the windows closed is actually better.
And lots of quick cool showers!
Susan

Post by Susan »

Thanks, Kat. Well, its the humidity that makes it so bad, hot and sticky, even at the beach, yuck! I've done the cold shower bit, that does help for awhile, but, I simply have to open my windows. The heat builds up in the apartments during the day and by evening, it is cooler outside, I try to get a cross ventilation thing going with two fans. I'm ready for the cooler months to get here. :sad:
Harry

Post by Harry »

Stefani has posted another poltergeist YouTube video on Mondo. This one shows chairs and a table allegedly moving by themselves.

http://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

I'd like to see one of these incidents in person. Computer programs today have so much ability to manipulate photos, videos, etc. that anything can be made to appear actually happening.

The video is not too clear and you don't see the entire chair and table (the bottoms) when they move. I was more impressed with the little girl in the chair that moved when her feet were raised off the ground. However there was a person standing behind her.

Someone call the Amazing Randi!

Thanks for posting that, Stef.
Harry

Post by Harry »

Shelley, your "Painted Ladies" tour on your blog is fantastic. Very well done.

Folks, check it out at: http://sanctaflora.wordpress.com/

I always liked the Remington house. But then again I like the Breakers too! :lol:
Susan

Post by Susan »

I watched the new poltergeist video, pretty impressive. But, when the chair moves with the little girl on it, the tablecloth blocks the view of part of the chair. I've never been a big fan of the Warrens, they were part of the crew that investigated the Amityville Horror house and said there was demons there; despite the fact that the book has proven to be a sham.

On the lighter side of things, the new dancing Lizzie's on Stefani's site are hysterical! They are just so much fun, who knew Lizzie was such a dancing fiend? :lol:
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

Thanks Harry, I plan on some more photo albums featuring more Painted Ladies, mills and churches -all of which Fall River is richly endowed. I am also working on some FR garden photos before the frost arrives. Some people ask me where Sanctaflora comes from- it is the name of my little flower business. I worked in a flower shop for a good many years in New London and Newport, then went into business for myself in 1998, doing a lot of wedding work and church flowers- hence sancta (holy) flora (flower). :lol:
Harry

Post by Harry »

The Lizzie/Andrew dance is hilarious. It's well done.

Somebody likes dancing and Lizzie. :smile:
Kat

Post by Kat »

Stefani and I met the Warrens back in the 1970's in Daytona at their lecture. We stayed behind with a few others and talked.
That stuff was so creepy!
They are the reason I can't stay in the same room with a Raggedy Annie or Andy! :shock:
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

At the end of their career, the Warrens started doing Ramada Inns and such. I saw one of their last lectures. Many of their slides were from their glory days in the early 60's. Lorraine had her mini skirt on. I was, sad to say, most UNimpressed with the Warrens. He was obsessed with demons demons demons :evil: :evil: :evil: and she was clearly "dining out on"
l o n g past glories. Most of the slides were of Lorraine in trendy 60's outfits and vinyl boots posing here and there. Their little paperback mini-pamphlets were horribly high-priced, and they allowed very little time for questions. They had with them a "bouncer"-type guy who allowed one or two questions, ignored the rest, and whisked the Warrens off. Many of the audience kind of stood there feeling let down after the car sped away. I found neither of them very convincing-and all very cliche, yes- the demon dolly was creepy, but then I hate dolls in general with their pointed little teeth. They made a career out of demons and ghosties , and I give them credit for thinking of it first. There are so many of their type out there now, they'd never make it today.