Donate food for animals with just a click

This is a collection of the links posted by members in other areas of the forum.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

augusta

Donate food for animals with just a click

Post by augusta »

I have been visiting The Hunger Site almost daily for several years. It's a wonderful site that has like six different charities on it (world hunger, breast cancer, the rain forest, literacy, child health & saving animals). You just click on each one, and the sponsors will donate to each charity you click on. The URL is: http://www.hungersite.com

In the July 14 '08 issue of the National Enquirer it has an article on page 59 about this little girl who came up with a similar website, but it's for cats and dogs. I've bookmarked it and visit that every day, too. You are given one trivia question about dogs (multiple choice), and you don't have to get it right. The site sponsors will donate food for dogs for your answer. Then there's one for cats that you can get to from the dog page. That URL is www.freekibble.com

There are no strings attached. Tho you can buy stuff at 'The Hunger Site' website, but certainly don't have to.
Nadzieja

Post by Nadzieja »

Thanks Augusta, it's now in my favorites, and I'll click on it & send free kibble!!!
augusta

Post by augusta »

Great, Nadzieja! You can send in your own cat or dog trivia question(s), too. You don't get paid, but it sounds like fun!

"The Hunger Site" is very good, too. And no strings at all.

"Their need is great and there are so few who care for them." - Last Will and Testament of Lizzie Borden