The Horribly Slow Murderer

This is a collection of the links posted by members in other areas of the forum.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Susan

The Horribly Slow Murderer

Post by Susan »

The Horribly Slow Murderer with Incredibly Inefficient Weapon

Sorry the full title would not fit in the subject box. Anyhoo, I came across this and thought I would share, its a fake movie trailer about a man who is attacked repeatedly by a murderer with an incredibly inefficient weapon. It gave me a laugh, especially the homage to Psycho at the 5:51 mark. Give it look, its pretty creative. Warning for language, there are a few F-bombs in there.

http://www.ghoulfriday.com/horribly_slo ... ent_weapon
“Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever.”-Margaret Cho comedienne
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

A tad overlong, I think. Also, after the initial joke, it really does seem pretty horrible. I really wanted the guy to win.
A man ... wants to give his wife ... the interest in a little homestead where her sister lives. How wicked to have found fault with it. How petty to have found fault with it. (Hosea Knowlton in his closing argument.)
Susan

Post by Susan »

Oh yes, I totally agree, it is indeed overlong, but, it still tickled my funnybone. :lol:
“Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever.”-Margaret Cho comedienne
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

It kept freezing at 4 min 22 seconds for me. I see it is pulled from YOUTUBE- hilarious. So how does it end?
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Warning! Spoiler!

The monster finally kills him.
A man ... wants to give his wife ... the interest in a little homestead where her sister lives. How wicked to have found fault with it. How petty to have found fault with it. (Hosea Knowlton in his closing argument.)
Harry

Post by Harry »

Thanks, Susan!

I'm hiding all my spoons. :smile:
Susan

Post by Susan »

Yes, it does load very slowly, wish it wasn't taken off of Youtube, I guess there was some copyright dispute or something? I don't know why, but, I keep seeing Lizzie coming after the elder Bordens with a spoon and it just gives me the giggles.