ignore

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Kimberly

ignore

Post by Kimberly »

edit
Audrey

Post by Audrey »

Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Nancie

Post by Nancie »

your distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to win. You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently. Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

edit
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

Hey Audrey...are we sisters at heart ?

Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Tracy...
Kat

Post by Kat »

Tracy, I spoke with Len Rebello this evening and we mentioned you and your trip to Fall River.
He very much enjoyed your company and liked that you were so upbeat, and fun to be with- a positive attitude as he described it!
:smile:
theebmonique

Thanks Kat !

Post by theebmonique »

Mr. Rebello is one of the nicest people I know. He showed me SO much ! I still have everything to learn about Lizzie, but he made some things so much clearer. I wonder what his personality would have turned out to be in "Kindomality" ? (my attempt to keep this on topic...LOL) I was very serious when I told him he needed to teach a summer course on Lizzie. It could culminate in our finals being taken during a stay at the house the week of August 4th...I definitely plan on going back to Fall River again, and to keep in touch with Mr. Rebello. Many people from this forum could be his assistant professors. OK, I am drifting off topic again...sorry. Kat, thanks for letting me know you talked with Mr. Rebello !

Tracy...
I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down.
Kat

Post by Kat »

Actually, since the link is describing personalities I believe comments on yours fits here perfectly!
It's nice to know you a little better thru a test or thru a new friend's words.
Haulover

Post by Haulover »

according to this i'm "The Dreamer-Minstrel" -- as several here have already said. i'm pretty sure i'm not as positive as that description leads to believe.
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

edit
Susan

Post by Susan »

Thanks for the link, Kimberly. Interesting, I got the Benevolent Ruler.

"Your distinct personality, the Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic, and idealogically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's coporate kingdoms."
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

edit
Stefani

Post by Stefani »

I rated as The Discoverer, which "might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side, you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms."

I think Harry and Augusta will attest to my impractical procrastinator state. This is me to a T.

Scary.
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Haulover

Post by Haulover »

***I think everyone is more of a positive thinker than they
care to admit -- I think the truly non-positive thinkers simply cease
to exist even while alive. I refuse to "cheer up, chick" when anyone tells
me to -- but I must have a secret lighter side. Just keeping your(my)self
alive requires positive thinking..... ***

kimberly:

that is very profound, and it isn't even sexual.

i sense this and wonder about it mostly in the looking back on my personal history. i wonder sometimes -- my mind seems to draw a blank at HOW i got past this or THROUGH that. it's a mystery what it is -- what you call that. in the instinct for survival that is a hope buried there concerning THE GREAT SECRET and what it might unfold -- if you just hold out.........and if you have to use games or fantasies, you do just to continue.
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

edit
Susan

Post by Susan »

I've been accused of being that before -- and also conniving.
I don't know what he meant......
Well, if you were actually "deviously manipulative", I don't think he would ever have known that you were doing it in the first place! :lol:

I noticed that the negative attributes are maybes and might bes, nothing definite. I'm sentimental, but, not unrealistically so. Scattered, yes, impulsive, no, I take my time to think on things first. I was told by one ex that I was manipulative, how? I don't know, he never took the time to explain, but, he never said that I was devious about it. :wink:
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

edit
lydiapinkham

Post by lydiapinkham »

I'm glad Susan got Benevolent Ruler, too. I was beginning to feel left out. Does anyone buy these things? I don't--although I must admit to telling my kids the house isn't a democracy, but a benevolent dictatorship, so maybe there is a wee bit to it, after all. :lol:

--Lyddie
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

edit