Celebrity Deaths

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

kssunflower

Post by kssunflower »

One of my favorites. :cry: I loved him in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan.
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

I remember reruns of Danger man when I was a kid.

We get reruns of Fantasy Island here 5 nights week. I used to watch it in the 80's. A show like that can go for quite some time because there so many possibilities for the plot.

That was the thing back then, every week you never knew what to expect, where other shows were more predictable.
What is a Picture, but the capture of a moment in time.
doug65oh

Post by doug65oh »

Two more additions to the list: Both Andrew Wyeth & Sir John Mortimer died this morning...Wyeth was 91, Mortimer 85. Don't recognize Mortimer's name? Think of Horace Rumpole and "She, who must be obeyed.." Sir John wrote the Rumpole stories.
I staid the night for shelter at a farm behind the mountains, with a mother and son - two "old-believers." They did all the talking...
- Robert Frost
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

Stefani @ Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:57 pm wrote:And also today Ricardo Montalban.

"RRRRich Corinthian Leather"

"da plane, boss, da plane."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090114/ap_ ... ntalban_12

I always liked Ricardo Montalban. I first saw him in "The Longest Hundred Miles" in 1966. He has been a familiar name in my family. A very talented actor and a real gentleman. They don't make too many like him anymore.

-1bigsteve (o:
"All of your tomorrows begin today. Move it!" -Susan Hayward 1973
doug65oh

Post by doug65oh »

I just read that Don Galloway passed away also, on Thursday at age 71. If you remember Ironside, you'll remember Galloway, who portrayed Detective Sergeant Ed Brown from 1967-'75.
I staid the night for shelter at a farm behind the mountains, with a mother and son - two "old-believers." They did all the talking...
- Robert Frost
DJ

Post by DJ »

Doug65oh, thanks for this note. I hadn't seen anything about DG's death. I looked for an obit-- he died Jan. 8th in Reno, after a lengthy stay in hospital.
I'm of the generation that remembers Raymond Burr for "Ironside," not "Perry Mason," alongside DG, whom I also enjoyed watching on "Match Game." DG was one of those underrated actors who probably would have been a much bigger star if he had had a true breakout role. Apparently, he did quite well with voice-overs.
doug65oh

Post by doug65oh »

I read it in the Boston Globe obits DJ. They lead it with a great color photo of the Ironside cast. (Here's a link, at http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/obitu ... big_chill/ .)
- Robert Frost
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

I liked Don Galloway. He seemed to be a cool easy going person with a very pleasant voice.

I remember both Ironside and Perry Mason but although I watched and liked Ironside I didn't like Perry Mason. The show seemed too stuffy with all those indoor scenes. Years later I became a big fan of Perry Mason when I got old enough to appreciate what was going on.

Don Galloway was a cool guy.

-1bigsteve
augusta

Post by augusta »

I watched Ironside once in a while as a kid. When I think of Don Galloway, I can't picture him old since I only saw him in that one role.
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

In 1974 I took a tour of Universal Studios and saw the Ironside (office) set. I was surprised at how small it was. I learned later that the camera makes everything look bigger than it really is. The actors also look bigger, and older, on camera.

-1bigsteve (o:
augusta

Post by augusta »

Bob May, the guy who was inside the "Lost in Space" robot died last month. He was 69.
augusta

Post by augusta »

Robin Williams is having some serious heart surgery. He's 57. I hope he comes out okay.
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

Raymond Burr was from New Westminister, British Columbia, a suburb of Vancouver, he is buried there. My dad met him once, I think it was in the spring on 1987.

My dad worked on the Airport Ferry in town here for several years. Dad talked to Burr on the deck of the Ferry. Raymond Burr flew up here to take a train ride. Burr told my dad that he liked trains and that if he enjoyed the train ride enought, that he might come back and take it again. As far as I know he never did though.

One of the local radio stations tracked him down and interviewed him. I remember listening to the interview on the radio of my 73 toyota corolla. At the end of the interview they played the Perry Mason Theme Song. Perry Mason was before my time, I remember Ironside though.

Yvonne De Carlo was born in Vancouver, British Columbia. My mom worked with two nieces of Yvonne De Carlo in the telephone office back in the late 1940's and early 1950's. Another Aunt, Jean De Carlo owned and operated a corner store two blockes from where I currently live. The building burned and was gutted when I was a kid in the 1970's. There are two houses built on the site that the store was on.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Jimmy Boyd, a singer since his boyhood and later an actor too, died Saturday. He was 70, but I still thought of him as young, as that's the way I remembered him. It's always a shock when that happens.
A man ... wants to give his wife ... the interest in a little homestead where her sister lives. How wicked to have found fault with it. How petty to have found fault with it. (Hosea Knowlton in his closing argument.)
DJ

Post by DJ »

Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Horton Foote died one week ago today, ten days short of his 93rd birthday. I loved his "The Trip to Bountiful," and was delighted when Geraldine Page won the Best Actress AA for her role in it.
I read his first two memoirs-- about growing up in a small Texas town, then taking the bus to Los Angeles, to study acting. He also wrote the screenplays for "Tender Mercies" and "To Kill a Mockingbird."
Fargo, thanks for the insider's info on Raymond Burr and Yvonne DeCarlo.
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

Fargo @ Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:58 am wrote:Raymond Burr was from New Westminister, British Columbia, a suburb of Vancouver, he is buried there. My dad met him once, I think it was in the spring on 1987.

My dad worked on the Airport Ferry in town here for several years. Dad talked to Burr on the deck of the Ferry. Raymond Burr flew up here to take a train ride. Burr told my dad that he liked trains and that if he enjoyed the train ride enought, that he might come back and take it again. As far as I know he never did though.

One of the local radio stations tracked him down and interviewed him. I remember listening to the interview on the radio of my 73 toyota corolla. At the end of the interview they played the Perry Mason Theme Song. Perry Mason was before my time, I remember Ironside though.

Yvonne De Carlo was born in Vancouver, British Columbia. My mom worked with two nieces of Yvonne De Carlo in the telephone office back in the late 1940's and early 1950's. Another Aunt, Jean De Carlo owned and operated a corner store two blockes from where I currently live. The building burned and was gutted when I was a kid in the 1970's. There are two houses built on the site that the store was on.

I liked Yvonne DeCarlo best as Lily Munster. I found out a few years ago that she was a topless dancer in her early days. I heard she died of gangrene of the colon. Her son was with her when she died. I have seen some of her films but I will always think of her as Lily Munster.

-1bigsteve (o:
augusta

Post by augusta »

Ron Silver died early yesterday morning, in his sleep, in NYC of cancer of the esophagus. He had the cancer for two years. He was 62 years old.

I was real surprised to read it. I've seen him in so many things. It's tough to imagine him ever dying. It makes me feel so - so mortal. :sad:
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

I never heard of Ron Silver until his death. It's been about ten years since I watched regular TV so when today's actors pass away I'm left wondering who they were. What is strange is that I discover most of my favorite actors and singers years after their death or retirement and I'm left wondering where they were during my life time. I only recently discovered Alan Arkin. I'll have to look up Ron Silver's work.

Maybe I should just keep my eyes open from now on! :shock:

-1bigsteve (o:
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

I just saw on the news that actress Natasha Richardson has died from her ski accident. I never heard of her but I have heard of her mother Vanesa Redgrave. Only 45. Sad.

-1bigsteve (o:
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Two good sites for checking on people are ttp://www.deadoraliveinfo.com/ and http://www.dpsinfo.com/dps/2005.html, both of which have links to other sites. An excellent site for people 90 and older is http://www.genarians.com/.
Last edited by Constantine on Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A man ... wants to give his wife ... the interest in a little homestead where her sister lives. How wicked to have found fault with it. How petty to have found fault with it. (Hosea Knowlton in his closing argument.)
augusta

Post by augusta »

I'm much the same as you, Big Steve, in not recognizing a lot of today's celebrities. I go thru an issue of 'The Enquirer' and recognize a fraction of the people. I have yet to know who Nicole Richie is and what all the fuss is about Angelina Jolie and Katie Holmes. Yet the news can't get enough of them. I don't think todays 'stars' are stars in the same sense that they were in like the '60s.

Ron Silver's been around for a pretty long time. He wasn't a great actor; he seemed to me to be more of a character-type actor who got some big roles. He seemed to me to be the same in all his roles. He played The Dersh in 'Reversal of Fortune', if that helps. Oh, I think in that one he had to be made up to look like him.

I hope you didn't mean Alan Arkin was dead (?). He has a son who's an actor too.

I saw some clips of Natasha Richardson yesterday, and I discovered did see one of her movies. Awful, awful thing.

Thanks for the links, Constantine. :grin:
xyjw

Post by xyjw »

I don't know who any of todays celebrities are either. (From the headlines on the Enquirer at the grocery store checkout, it seems more like they are stalking victims!) I actually am familiar with Natasha Richardson and liked seeing her in movies, but my favorite is her appearance in a Granada Films production of Sherlock Holmes. She played Violet Hunter, the governess who had to cut her long chestnut hair "quite short" for her employer in The Copper Beeches.
snokkums

Post by snokkums »

Nastasha Richardson just died too. And she was young; my age of 45. That's a real bummer. I, too, liked ricardo montollbahn too.
Suicide is painless It brings on many changes and I will take my leave when I please.
augusta

Post by augusta »

The Enquirer has been watching what they publish more, since Carol Burnett sued them for calling her a drunk and won.

I hate how they are treating Patrick Swayze. Every week: "His Last Days!" "Still Smoking!" They should leave the poor man alone. I should have counted how many "His Last Days" covers they did of Bob Hope.
DJ

Post by DJ »

I hope Patrick Swayze is smoking cigarettes and anything else that makes him feel better. I understand pancreatic cancer is extremely painful-- I had a robust, farm-living, non-smoking, non-drinking cousin who died from pancreatic cancer four years ago. He toughed it out for about one year following the diagnosis, as he had a young son and a wife.
I've seen recent pictures of Swayze, and the paparazzi should leave him in peace. I hope his pain is contained.
Anyway, it's unreal for the tabloid press to be chastising him for smoking. If I were in his shoes, I'd have a Bombay martini in one hand and a Dunhill in the other.
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

DJ @ Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:14 am wrote:I hope Patrick Swayze is smoking cigarettes and anything else that makes him feel better. I understand pancreatic cancer is extremely painful-- I had a robust, farm-living, non-smoking, non-drinking cousin who died from pancreatic cancer four years ago. He toughed it out for about one year following the diagnosis, as he had a young son and a wife.
I've seen recent pictures of Swayze, and the paparazzi should leave him in peace. I hope his pain is contained.
Anyway, it's unreal for the tabloid press to be chastising him for smoking. If I were in his shoes, I'd have a Bombay martini in one hand and a Dunhill in the other.

I feel the same way. I wish the tabloids would buzz off. They're just a bunch of low-life blood suckers. I wouldn't wrap fish in their papers. Bela Lugosi has nothing on these vampires. They need to show some decency and let the poor guy live his last days in peace.

-1bigsteve (o:
SallyG

Post by SallyG »

Just heard that Dan Seals died on March 25th. He was famous as England Dan with John Ford Coley, and later as a country singer. One of my favorites was "Everything That Glitters (Is Not Gold)". He was apparently diagnosed with lymphoma a couple of years ago.

I did a photo shoot with him a couple of years ago, and he seemed like a heck of a nice guy. That was probably right before he became ill, because at that time he was the picture of health.

He was truly a talented singer and will be missed.
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

Until awhile back I didn't know that Laura Branigan died, my favorite song she had was Spanish Eddie.

Until awhile back, I didn't know Glen Ford died either, he was a Canadian.

Hank Snow is gone too, he was born in Brooklyn, Nova Scotia, a 20 minute drive from where my Grandad was born.
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

Farrah Fawcett is in an LA hospital, or as the British say, "in hospital," for a blood clot following treatment for cancer in Germany. She is in critical but stable condition. I have a sinking feeling that she will be the next to go and probably soon. It looks like her cancer is still with her and probably never left. Hopefuly she will pull through this. She is only 62.

-1bigsteve (o:
augusta

Post by augusta »

My heart goes out to you and your cousin, DJ. Sorry he had to go like that.

You guys probably know Patrick Swayze started filming a new series called "The Beast". They say he would not take his pain killers while working, and he was in pain while it was being shot. You'd never know it. What a trooper.

When you read the article in the Enquirer where they get down on him for 'still smoking' they had this little quote from some doctor who said something minor about it, like it's not doing him any good and he shouldn't be doing it. I don't even know if it was P. Swayze's doctor. The most recent one with him on the cover (the Enquirer again) has a closeup of him looking extremely gaunt. He's dying as the picture was taken, those idiots, and now he and his loved ones can see that and the ominous headline in all the stores.

Some of my relatives died in gruesome ways. I never want to see a photo of them when they were sick like that.

That is unbelievable about Farrah Fawcett. That poor woman. I saw Lee Majors on a tv commercial recently selling hearing aids. His voice sounds so old. It was a jolt. I hadn't seen him in a long time. He had a cousin that lived in my neighborhood.

I didn't know Glen Ford was from Canada! I think in his last years he was selling autographed photos for about $25 each on eBay.
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

I just saw the news that Beatrice Arthur, the tall deep-voiced actress on Maude, died of cancer earlier today. She was 86.

-1bigsteve (o:
doug65oh

Post by doug65oh »

Ayup, I saw that earlier this afternoon. The years do get away, but I had no idea she was that old!
- Robert Frost
augusta

Post by augusta »

Sally, was 'England Dan' the 'Seals' in 'Seals & Crofts'? One of my favorite songs was "I'd Really Love to See You Tonight", by England Dan & John Ford Coley. I saw them once on a talk show ("Mike Douglas"??) and it was so long ago, I don't remember what they looked like.

That's exciting to hear you did a photo shoot with him!

Bea Arthur's age surprised me, too. They are not saying what kind of cancer she had, that I've heard, and I am wondering if it was lung cancer. Just a guess because of her unusually deep voice. So sorry to hear of her passing. She was so good at her craft. I don't know if there is anyone like her. I'm glad she lived to 86 - that's a long time! Here's hoping her last years were healthy ones and any pain from her last illness was minimal.
Susan

Post by Susan »

My fiance and I got to see Bea Arthur last year in LA in her one woman show. She really didn't look well at the time, but, her voice was quite powerful. She told some jokes, sang, told stories of her life and insights on certain celebrities peppered here and there with some four letter words. It really was an enjoyable night. People swarmed Bea after the performance for autographs and such. We felt bad for her, here was this obviously frail older woman and people didn't give her room to breath.

It really is amazing that we know almost nothing of her private life, she kept it just that, private. I was surprised to learn that she had children.
“Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever.”-Margaret Cho comedienne
DJ

Post by DJ »

Many comedians placed Bea Arthur as the brunt of "ugly" jokes, going back years. Leno and Letterman were particularly guilty of this-- notice how many times she didn't appear on their programs.
I always thought she was a handsome woman in her own right. Moreover, anyone who can make me laugh as much as she did is beautiful, in my book.
"The Golden Girls" is in syndication on several cable channels, including Hallmark. I'm still laughing at one of Bea's lines from a couple of weeks back.
I remember when she was host of "SNL" during the late '70s. The Roches were the musical guests, and they did an a cappella version of
"The Hallelujah Chorus." A most memorable evening-- am still thinking about it 30 years later.
On an editorial roll: I take the film version of "Mame" as it is, with Bea reprising her role of Vera Charles, which she created on Broadway. I saw it when it was first released; I was in junior high. At the Saenger theatre (one of those old movie palaces, with stars and clouds "floating" across the ceiling) on Canal Street in New Orleans. I loved it then, and I love it now.
Angela Lansbury reprised her title role in "Mame" in '83, at the Uris Theatre (I think it is now the Neil Simon), on Broadway. She was terrific, but, although she couldn't sing, Lucille Ball brought something to the part that AL did not.
Anyway, Bea was aces in the movie-- I love when she slaps her dresser, and the dresser slaps her back.
SallyG

Post by SallyG »

augusta @ Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:21 am wrote:Sally, was 'England Dan' the 'Seals' in 'Seals & Crofts'? One of my favorite songs was "I'd Really Love to See You Tonight", by England Dan & John Ford Coley. I saw them once on a talk show ("Mike Douglas"??) and it was so long ago, I don't remember what they looked like.

That's exciting to hear you did a photo shoot with him!

Bea Arthur's age surprised me, too. They are not saying what kind of cancer she had, that I've heard, and I am wondering if it was lung cancer. Just a guess because of her unusually deep voice. So sorry to hear of her passing. She was so good at her craft. I don't know if there is anyone like her. I'm glad she lived to 86 - that's a long time! Here's hoping her last years were healthy ones and any pain from her last illness was minimal.
It was Jimmy Seals who was the other half of Seals and Crofts...Jimmy was Dan's brother.

Bea Arthur grew up in Cambridge, Md, where I am from, and went to school with my uncle. Her father had Frankels Clothing store, which, I believe, was a mens store, but I could be wrong..I'd have to ask my mother; they could have sold ladies clothing. My mother is 80, so was a bit behind Bea, or Bernice, in school. She was Bernice Frankel. She was always very tall with a deep voice.

I always thought she was a very nice looking woman, very sophisticated looking. I enjoyed her dry wit, and loved her altercations with Archie Bunker.
Tina-Kate

Post by Tina-Kate »

I was very sorry to hear about Bea Arthur. What a talented lady! In the tributes so far, there seems to be lots of references to The Golden Girls but not so much about Maude. While I loved TGG, Maude was ground breaking television in its day. Right up there with All in the Family and M*A*S*H. I don't think I missed an episode. I remember Rue McClanahan was her co-star in that show as well. She'll be missed.
“I am innocent. I leave it to my counsel to speak for me.”
—Lizzie A. Borden, June 20, 1893
DJ

Post by DJ »

Sally G-- Thanks for the inside info on Bea's beginnings. A couple of months ago, I saw a brand-new episode of "Biography" devoted to her, on which she was interviewed. Glad that got on the record.
Tina Kate-- I recommend Rue McClanahan's memoir, "My First Five Husbands," for background on both "Maude" and "The Golden Girls." As you point out, Rue's career intersected BA's more than once. Rue has also had a bout of cancer-- there's a pic of her in the memoir, bald from chemo. Most actresses wouldn't allow that-- I admire her for that.
I read in the paper today that Redmond O'Neal was allowed a supervised visit out of jail today to visit his mother, Farrah Fawcett, in hospital. She must not be doing well.
Tina-Kate

Post by Tina-Kate »

Thanks, DJ. That's a book worth looking for!
“I am innocent. I leave it to my counsel to speak for me.”
—Lizzie A. Borden, June 20, 1893
Stefani

Post by Stefani »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

David Carradine's body was discovered Thursday morning, June 4th, 2009, by a chambermaid at Bangkok's Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel. His body was found naked, hanging in a closet, with a rope tied around his wrist, neck and genitals. Did David commit suicide, die from a sex act gone wrong, or was he murdered? We may never know.

The death of the 72-year-old actor, who rose to fame with the 1970s TV series, Kung Fu, is very sad indeed. It’s sad that his name will always be associated with the way in which he died, instead of his being a unique person and an incredible actor. He will be missed by all of his fans.

My heart goes out to his family and friends; they definitely have my sympathy.

May you rest in peace, Grasshopper.

(Click on the image to enlarge.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

An autopsy finds David Carradine's death was not a suicide.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=414026&gt1=28103
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

It is too early to say what killed Carradine but it look's like it might have been that auto- whatever they call it. In the photo I saw his legs were bent at the knees with his feet on the floor so he didn't step off a chair and hang himself in the usual fashion. Actor Albert Dekker died in his shower while performing some kinky sex stunt back in '68 I believe.

Whatever it was, I'm sure David Carradine is resting in peace. I liked him. It's too bad. He was one of my favorites. :sad:

-1bigsteve (o:

PS. I love your new avatar, Judy. :grin:
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

You're right Steve, it is too early to say how David Carradine died. There have been so many conflicting reports surrounding the nature of Carradine’s death that at this point it is only speculation on anyone's part. The forensics expert hired by David Carradine’s family has concluded that the actor did not commit suicide. The Thai authorities ruled out foul play early on, since surveillance footage from the hotel showed no one had entered his room before he died. So, that leaves auto-erotic asphyxiation. Or does it?

I have also seen the Thai Rath crime scene photo, of which you speak. Personally, I don't believe this is an actual death photo of David Carradine. I just don't buy it. Bangkok's Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel is a luxury hotel. The photo shown in the Thai Rath newspaper does not appear to be a room that is even close to the rooms shown on the Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel's web site:

http://www.swissotel.com/EN/Destination ... 20Overview

The photo clearly shows both of his hands tied above his head. Yet, the Thai authorities are leaning toward auto-erotic asphyxiation as the cause of death. If this photo is an actual photo of Carradine's death scene, then his death can not possibly be from a sex-act gone wrong; think about it, in order for auto-erotic masturbation to be successful, at least one hand needs to be 'available'. (There were also reportedly two ropes tied together, one around his genitals, and another around his neck; I fail to see any other ropes except for the rope tying his hands above his head.) This photo doesn’t match the descriptions that have been reported of David Carradine’s death scene; something is not right here, the evidence just doesn't add up. If David was truly found in this position, with his hands tied above head, then he was murdered.

I feel sorry for David Carradine's family; they have every right in the world to be outraged about the alleged death scene photo. I sure wouldn't want one of my relatives picture plastered on the front page of a newspaper in such a disrespectful manner, regardless of if it is an actual or an alleged photo. No matter how you look at it, publishing such a photo is an invasion of privacy and just morally wrong. Even if it is proven that David did indeed die of auto-erotic asphyxiation, he was a human being and to berate him for something that was his own business is extremely distasteful.
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

Just days after Thai-language newspaper Thai Rath published a photograph it claimed is that of David Carradine hanging dead inside a closet, photos of his autopsied body were also leaked. The new photo shows a naked male torso that appears to have been cut open, and then sewn back together following an autopsy, lying on what appears to be a medical examination table. The arms of the person are crossed over the chest and his hands are holding what appears to be a thin leather strap. The middle finger of the right hand has a large ring on it, and a flying heart tattoo can be seen on the guys left chest.

Like the hanging photo, I don't believe the autopsy photo is real either. If this were an actual autopsy photo of Carradine, there wouldn't be a ring on his finger and the leather strap wouldn't be there either.

There are also reports that five autopsy photos are being offered for sale around the world. So far, no one has bought any of them. Jeeze, it never ceases to amaze me what some people won't do for a buck!
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

1bigsteve @ Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:43 pm wrote:... I'm sure David Carradine is resting in peace. I liked him. It's too bad. He was one of my favorites. :sad:

-1bigsteve (o:
I also liked David Carradine, although Keith Carradine is my favorite. :grin:
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

1bigsteve @ Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:43 pm wrote:PS. I love your new avatar, Judy. :grin:
Thanks, Steve! :grin:
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

I heard tonight that Farrah Fawcett is back in the hospital and it doesn't look good. They don't expect her to live much longer. I feel she will die within a few days, maybe a week or two.

-1bigsteve (o:
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

Yes, I heard the same thing. and she is only 62 years old!!! I also heard that Farrah and Ryan O'Neal plan to tie the knot again.
Stefani

Post by Stefani »

Ed McMahon died today. He was 86.

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainme ... id=1180677

A real end of an era.

:sad:
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.