I hate to say this

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Franz

I hate to say this

Post by Franz »

I hate to say this, but when I realized that it could have been the same person under two or more different members' avatars, I felt deceived.

We are here to discuss freely, sincerely the Borden case, to exchange our ideas and opinions, to learn, to share the knowlege if one had. To what did this fraud serve, if one had had really no intention to calculate, to gain, to dominate, to convince, to impose, to make false supporters, to win?

I would be, certainly, glad if I, as a person, could be appreciated by other members, if my ideas could be accepted by others. I would be glad as well to be criticized in a positive, polite and respective manner. But I absolutely don't accept to be deceived!
Last edited by Franz on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
twinsrwe

Re: I hate to say this

Post by twinsrwe »

Who are you talking about, Franz?
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
MysteryReader

Post by MysteryReader »

Yes, who are you talking to?
Franz

Post by Franz »

Hey twinsrwe and MysterReader, I was not talking to none of you.
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
Aamartin

Post by Aamartin »

Franz, it is my belief that the additional membership was created solely for the purpose of attacking and harassing you individually. It was, as my grandmother used to say 'a horsesh*t trick'. It's over now.
Franz

Post by Franz »

IF really a member wanted to attack me personally, there should have been a reason. I sincerely apologize for whatever I said that had irritated a part -- maybe a great part -- of the members. I will try my best to be objective, respectful to the facts when posting something in the future.
Aamartin

Post by Aamartin »

there is no need to feel contrite, especially in this situation. I think this meltdown was inevitable.
debbiediablo

Post by debbiediablo »

Franz wrote:IF really a member wanted to attack me personally, there should have been a reason. I sincerely apologize for whatever I said that had irritated a part -- maybe a great part -- of the members. I will try my best to be objective, respectful to the facts when posting something in the future.
Never apologize for those things where you intend no malice, neglect, deceit or other wrongdoing. :grin:
DebbieDiablo

*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·'*
Even Paranoids Have Enemies

"Everything you want is on the other side of fear."
Curryong

Post by Curryong »

I'd love to know who people are talking about. Is it a certain someone who left in a huff, or who?
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

Since Franz is the author of this thread, it would be common courtesy for him to state who he is talking about; otherwise, there is no point to his posting this in the first place.
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
Franz

Post by Franz »

Ok. Even though I regretted almost immediately after having posted this thread, I assume my responsability.

I doubt that FactFinder and another ex member of the forum could be one and same person. I think I have the right not to mention the avatar of this ex member.