Julia Wallace Murder.

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Franz

Julia Wallace Murder.

Post by Franz »

Does anyone study Julia Wallace Murder?

In this murder case, "The Police formed the theory that a mackintosh, which was unexplainedly found under Julia's corpse, had in fact been used by a naked Wallace to shield himself from blood spatter while committing the crime." (William Herbert Wallace, Wikipedia.)
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
irina

Re: Julia Wallace Murder.

Post by irina »

I have heard of it. There is some good information and threads at Jack the Ripper Casebook and JtR Forums. Since it is a British murder it becomes part of the conversation. You can access any of the information on those sites without being a member. I am a member of JtR Forums. Those sites are good places for the subject as various British~and other~crimes are discussed there. Lizzie has also been mentioned. Howard Brown at Forums posts a lot of newspaper clippings on all kings of things. There was one on Lizzie from a paper at the time that said there was so little evidence against her they ought to let her go. I would have shared that here but I am so cyber-stupid. I also can't absorb all the information here so I wouldn't always know if something had already been posted here. When I first began posting here the search engine didn't work for me. Guess it wasn't working for a while. Works fine now.
Is all we see or seem but a dream within a dream. ~Edgar Allan Poe
irina

Re: Julia Wallace Murder.

Post by irina »

There is a new comment on Jack The Ripper Forum about Julia Wallace. Apparently a new book is coming out on the subject.
Is all we see or seem but a dream within a dream. ~Edgar Allan Poe