The intruder.

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Franz

The intruder.

Post by Franz »

Many of you believe that in the Borden case there was no intruder.

Then, what do you think about Robert Wone murder case? Was there an intruder in it?
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
irina

Re: The intruder.

Post by irina »

I just did a quick read on that one. I had never heard of it before. Sounds like a big cover up backed by political pressure.

A better case concerning an intruder or not is Darlie Routier in Texas. I think she is innocent. So do a lot of other people.
Is all we see or seem but a dream within a dream. ~Edgar Allan Poe
Franz

Post by Franz »

irina wrote:I just did a quick read on that one. I had never heard of it before. Sounds like a big cover up backed by political pressure.

A better case concerning an intruder or not is Darlie Routier in Texas. I think she is innocent. So do a lot of other people.
A similar case took place in Italy more than 10 years ago. Check Annamaria Franzoni.
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
Franz

Post by Franz »

If I understand well, the JonBenét murder is considered (or proved?) to be committed by an intruder, right? If so, the time this intruder hid himself and ramained in the house (basement) should have been considerable.
debbiediablo

Post by debbiediablo »

Yes, they think all night although no one really knows.
DebbieDiablo

*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·'*
Even Paranoids Have Enemies

"Everything you want is on the other side of fear."
irina

Post by irina »

Jon Benet's house was very large and on several levels. Whoever it was made him/herself at home. That is why the parents were practically convicted without a trial. The person who wrote the note knew certain things about the family. The way authorities finally seem to have cleared the parents is that semen, I think was found on the child's night dress and it matches no known DNA. That is a really creepy case and I am surprised there doesn't seem to be a forum on it. Of course the modern cases are a bit dangerous to look at since who knows who might have done what.
Is all we see or seem but a dream within a dream. ~Edgar Allan Poe