CRANKIN HANK....

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

BOBO

CRANKIN HANK....

Post by BOBO »

This is so OFF TOPIC, I don't even know if it belongs HERE!!
On another forum page there has been a few request to post Crankin Hank as an avatar. For those not "in the know", Crankin Hank is my two year old jackass. I bought him in Ga. a year ago for $50. I went and picked him up in my pick up truck.
I put Crankin Hank out to pasture with the goats and chickens. Now any country folk out there know that, at times, things can get boring on a farm. I think city folk refer to it as "in a funk". We have to learn to amuse ourselves. So last Nov., Crankin Hank and I decided to run him for Mayor. Problem was, the only town he was eligible for was a small town a mile from the farm. It's called Macedonia. Macedonia has a population of 47 (46 when Justice Cobb spends the winter in L.A. (lower Alabama).
We got the paper work required and put Crankin Hank on the ballot. He was running unopposed until, at the last minute, Buford Hampton decided to run Billy Jack, his Texas Gene Master goat, against Hank. The fight was on. Crankin Hank ran with the campaign slogan, "What's one more jackass in office?"
The race was close but Hank pulled it out... 27-21. (I STILL think Billy Jacks sister, Sophie Mae, voted twice.)
In Feb. it was alleged (ALLEGED) that Crankin Hank had accepted a "kickback", in the form of a 50# sack of oats for a driveway permit. (Keep in mind that this "driveway" led to an outhouse.) Permits must be voted on by the city council (when you can get em sober enough to vote.) Hank and I are determined to fight this damnable lie tooth and hooves. To the Supreme Court if necessary!! Trial date is Oct. 27. So at this time, Crankin Hank is not available for any photo ops. HEE HAW!
Tell the truth, then you don't have to remember anything.... Mark Twain
twinsrwe

Re: CRANKIN HANK....

Post by twinsrwe »

BOBO, this is the perfect place to put this post. I, for one, had no idea who or what Crankin Hank was when it was asked of you to submit a picture of Crankin Hank as your avatar. Now that I know about the trials and tribulations that you and Crankin Hank have gone through, I can see why he is unavailable for a photo at this time. :sad:

BTW, I love Crankin Hank's campaign slogan, "What's one more jackass in office?" It's perfect! :grin:

I want to wish you and Crankin Hank 'good luck' in your upcoming trial on October 27th.
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
debbiediablo

Post by debbiediablo »

O.M.G. BOBO. Funniest thing I've read in years.
DebbieDiablo

*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·'*
Even Paranoids Have Enemies

"Everything you want is on the other side of fear."
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

BOBO, please keep us informed as to the outcome of the trial coming up in October.
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
BOBO

Post by BOBO »

Crankin Hank got a email today. (He uses my computer in the house, as he says the goats tap into his, down in the barn.) He said the trial date has been re-set to Oct. 33rd. I need to check my calendar, as I think Oct. only has 32 days. Tim
debbiediablo

Post by debbiediablo »

Tell him to watch out...once the goats get his vital information they'll eat the computer.
DebbieDiablo

*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·'*

BOBO

Post by BOBO »

SWELL DEB..... Now you got him paranoid... He's asleep at MY computer table.... with MY house shoes on!! :sleeping:
debbiediablo

Post by debbiediablo »

BOBO wrote:SWELL DEB..... Now you got him paranoid... He's asleep at MY computer table.... with MY house shoes on!! :sleeping:
Ahhh...just how many feet do you have? :smiliecolors:
DebbieDiablo

*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·'*

Franz

Post by Franz »

BOBO wrote:Crankin Hank got a email today. (He uses my computer in the house, as he says the goats tap into his, down in the barn.) He said the trial date has been re-set to Oct. 33rd. I need to check my calendar, as I think Oct. only has 32 days. Tim
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
Curryong

Post by Curryong »

Maybe Cranking Hank could be available for signed (hoof print) photo ops and interviews after the court case. Could help with the legal costs!
debbiediablo

Post by debbiediablo »

I feel for ya, BOBO, I've always maintained there's nothin worse than a paranoid jackass...

.gif = goofy is fun :smiliecolors:
DebbieDiablo

*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·'*

twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

debbiediablo wrote:
BOBO wrote:SWELL DEB..... Now you got him paranoid... He's asleep at MY computer table.... with MY house shoes on!! :sleeping:
Ahhh...just how many feet do you have? :smiliecolors:
Oh, no, BOBO, you actually have TWO left feet??? :scratch: