Merry and Happy.....

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Aamartin

Merry and Happy.....

Post by Aamartin »

No matter what you are, what you've done, what you believe in or where you are from..... This is the season of love, peace and understanding. May you forgive and be forgiven, may your cup runneth over, even if for a second. May a joyful tear creep into your eye-- and an emotional lump in to your throat. Happy/Merry Everyday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MysteryReader

Re: Merry and Happy.....

Post by MysteryReader »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! But also, Happy/Merry Everyday!
debbiediablo

Post by debbiediablo »

Merry Catsmas and a Hatchet New Year!
Victorian Cats.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DebbieDiablo

*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·'*
Even Paranoids Have Enemies

"Everything you want is on the other side of fear."
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

I love your post, Anthony! I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Click on the image to animate.
(5) Glitter ~ XMAS TREE.gif
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
debbiediablo

Post by debbiediablo »

Here are the puppies posing with their new squeaky toys from Santa....
Christmaspuppies.jpg
There names are finalized as Otep on the left and Kifford....the girls names them!! :smiliecolors: Brothers and littermates, 4 months old on the 19th. Otep now weighs 9+ lbs and Kifford weighs 12+. They are Lhasa Apso - Bichon Frise cross - cute beyond words, mischievous, smart and extremely busy. They have somehow figured out how to use teeth to unsnap each other's collars and leashes and how to slide the lock on their cages. Thus far Tep has unlocked Kiffie's cage and Kiffie has locked Tep in! Here they're on their blanket in their chair wearing new Christmas sweaters... Otep has curly hair like his Bichon father and Kiffie looks like their mother and has the Lhasa stubbornness as well.
DebbieDiablo

*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·'*

Franz

Post by Franz »

Merry Christmas!
Debbiediablo, lovely doggies!
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
irina

Post by irina »

Merry Christmas everyone! I have a warm fire in the stove & turkey cooking. Lots of ice outside.

I'm still not smart enough to post nice pictures & things but I am assured this computer can do it. Next year!

Anthony: That is the most beautiful Christmas greeting ever. I am online a lot with people from all around the world, of different faiths or no faith. I have so wanted to be able to share the beauty of Christmas with everyone. Bill O'Reilly on Fox says the teachings of Jesus are philosophy. Jesus as the Son of God is religion. I have tried to think of ways to share the philosophy in a compelling way. What you have written is absolutely beautiful! I hope today is full of joy and the New Year wonderful beyond all expectations!
Is all we see or seem but a dream within a dream. ~Edgar Allan Poe
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

Debbie, Otep and Kifford are two little cuties!!! Thank you for posting them wearing their new Christmas sweaters. :grin:
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
Curryong

Post by Curryong »

I too think that Ottep and Kifford are such cuties.

In these days of the Internet it is so much easier for online friends to exchange good wishes and our hopes for the coming year, wherever in the world we happen to live and that's a blessing in itself.
Aamartin

Post by Aamartin »

irina wrote:Merry Christmas everyone! I have a warm fire in the stove & turkey cooking. Lots of ice outside.

I'm still not smart enough to post nice pictures & things but I am assured this computer can do it. Next year!

Anthony: That is the most beautiful Christmas greeting ever. I am online a lot with people from all around the world, of different faiths or no faith. I have so wanted to be able to share the beauty of Christmas with everyone. Bill O'Reilly on Fox says the teachings of Jesus are philosophy. Jesus as the Son of God is religion. I have tried to think of ways to share the philosophy in a compelling way. What you have written is absolutely beautiful! I hope today is full of joy and the New Year wonderful beyond all expectations!
Thanks!
irina

Post by irina »

Debbie, you are so lucky to have those beautiful little puppies ~~~~that are small enough to be put into crates when they get obnoxious....

I have been visiting in town for Christmas with my two BIG dogs that I can't shove in a crate. Last night some (fill in the expletive, I don't think this forum allows the words coming to my mind) shot off a bunch of fire crackers and my big dogs were climbing the walls for hours. Total terror. I gave them herbal doggie tranquilizers but it was a rough night. Never heard of fire crackers on Christmas night. What will they have left for New Year's Eve? I have visions of what I would like to do with them and their fire crackers.

So no matter what your puppies may have chewed or destroyed over the holidays, know it was much less than having two big dogs climbing the walls all night.
debbiediablo

Post by debbiediablo »

Watching them chasing each other through the house is absolutely therapeutic!
DebbieDiablo

*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·'*

irina

Post by irina »

It's always best to have at least two puppies or kitties because they are fun to watch play together. My problem is I'm a big dog person and when they're puppies and they aren't busy destroying something they will be busy chewing something. Labradors never quit chewing BTW.
MysteryReader

Post by MysteryReader »

We have a 4 year old Oci cat who likes to chew on things.