Electric Bicycle

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Fargo

Electric Bicycle

Post by Fargo »

I ordered an electric bicycle kit. I Figure if I use it enough, It should pay for itself in a few months from saving gas money. Also the exercise that I can use.
What is a Picture, but the capture of a moment in time.
Fargo

Re: Electric Bicycle

Post by Fargo »

Finally it's here! Gona pick it up at the post office in the mourning :smile:
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

I still need to pedal up hills but it works good
Franz

Post by Franz »

Enjoy it, Fargo. I even don't remember when I pedaled a bicycle the very last time!
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

I also hope you enjoy it, Fargo. I never learned to ride a bike when I was a child, As I have mentioned in other posts, I grew up on a farm, and it's a bit hard to ride a bike on gravel roads!!! :grin:
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

Thanks. Well this is first time I rode since 2000. I was surprised that my legs can handle the hills as good as they do without the assist. But I'm quite a ways from being back there lol. Some people told me I would get less exercise with this electric bike kit but the blogs I have read. Show people using their bikes more often cause they have the assist and get more exercise than before. One is more likely to take the bike when they don't have to think about pedaling up that steep hill with difficulty in the wind and rain.