Helicopter accident in France in 2013

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Franz

Helicopter accident in France in 2013

Post by Franz »

What do you think about this helicopter accidenti?

http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2 ... _3224.html
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
Curryong

Re: Helicopter accident in France in 2013

Post by Curryong »

Seemingly a tragic accident only hours after a business deal was worked out. The Chinese business community has been buying prime properties in Australia as well.

I've been in both a helicopter and in small aircraft, Franz, and have felt quite insecure in both. Have there been rumours in Europe that this crash has mystery elements? Do you have inside information? Do tell!
Franz

Post by Franz »

I have no inside information, Curryong. But I had some doubt. This was my very first thought after hearing the news.I can't say more than this.
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
mbhenty

Post by mbhenty »

I'm sorry to say Franz, but unless it is a story about philanthropy or service, the wealthy bore me.
debbiediablo

Post by debbiediablo »

I'd say Andrew's family would've been considered wealthy although not filthy rich... :grin: I'm presently reading Meet You in Hell about Andrew Carnegie and Henry Clay Frick, and I'm far from bored but most definitely appalled. One of the first adult magazine articles I read as a younger child was about the Johnstown Flood; I've never forgotten it. Little did I realize the direct link between the lovely Carnegie Library where I checked out the magazine and the catastrophic flood I was reading about.
DebbieDiablo

*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·'*
Even Paranoids Have Enemies

"Everything you want is on the other side of fear."
Franz

Post by Franz »

According to the investigation report, there was no mecanic failure, the accident was due to human error. Humna error, hummm, what kind? The report didn't say, if I understood well.