Mixed Bathrooms in Target

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

MysteryReader

Mixed Bathrooms in Target

Post by MysteryReader »

I was aware that Target was changing their labels for children's clothes, toys, and bedding. But I wasn't expecting a bathroom change, too.

Here is the link if you want to sign against it. I'm not trying to start anything but just sharing. Target has 340,000 people boycotting them and they aren't going to last for long.

https://www.afa.net/action-alerts/sign- ... et-pledge/
mbhenty

Re: Mixed Bathrooms in Target

Post by mbhenty »

This is a very complicated and convoluted issue. Not as back and white, gay and straight, or male and female as it may appear.

If I were Target I would exclude the problem by having private restrooms. If a restroom can accommodate eight patrons then have a row of restrooms, each with it's own door...eight restrooms. Like the dressing department of most stores. You have a group of dressing rooms, six, seven, perhaps more, all in a row, each having it's own private door and space where you can try on clothing. Why not restrooms? When I use a restroom I prefer an absolute privately excluded space. Simple cost for a store is simply more doors and walls. Problem solved.

Believe me. This is a problem that will not go away no matter what side of the fence you are on.

Now if you can please excuse me, that bean and prune soup is playing havoc with my stomach. Must go :!: :shock: :oops: