Genealogy

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

MysteryReader

Genealogy

Post by MysteryReader »

Hi all!

I'm sorry I've been silent for awhile. Most of you know that I've got a new little one in the house as of 5 months ago and she's currently in the "Mommy only" stage, which makes it difficult to do anything. :oops:

I'm interested in hopefully starting my own genealogy business and I'm in need of guinea pigs. If you're interested and can be patient (as I try to work a schedule with the little one), please let me know here or by email: Knapp.MP@gmail.com. :smile:
MysteryReader

Re: Genealogy

Post by MysteryReader »

geraldinejarrett wrote:Get however much data from your family as could be expected. Converse with senior individuals and tape them on the off chance that they will let you. They may be a little befuddled about a few things yet the narrating and different ramblings may end up being essential. Can Someone Do My Assignment. Individuals who do this say backpedal a year or so in the wake of doing research and tune in to the tape again and hear things they didn't hear the first run through around.

Thanks, geraldine! I'm finding new things about my birth parents. I was hoping to find others who wanted to play around with their trees. It's all good, though. I've gone another direction right now, while little one is still little (things will change when she's older).
Ashbury

Post by Ashbury »

MysteryReader wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:06 am Hi all!

I'm sorry I've been silent for awhile. Most of my impressive results with Hydromax that I've got a new little one in the house as of 5 months ago and she's currently in the "Mommy only" stage, which makes it difficult to do anything. :oops:

I'm interested in hopefully starting my own genealogy business and I'm in need of guinea pigs. If you're interested and can be patient (as I try to work a schedule with the little one), please let me know here or by email: Knapp.MP@gmail.com. :smile:
That's cool, Mystery. Genealogy is a fascinating field. What resources are you using to research your family?
Last edited by Ashbury on Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

Hello Ashbury. Welcome to the forum! :grin: Sorry I haven't welcomed you before this. :oops:
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
MysteryReader

Post by MysteryReader »

Ashbury wrote:That's cool, Mystery. Genealogy is a fascinating field. What resources are you using to research your family?

I'm sorry Ashbury,I just now saw this. I use Ancestry and Family Finder. I also use family themselves to tell me information. Welcome!