The 4th August is coming.

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Franz

The 4th August is coming.

Post by Franz »

Any one will be there? Please share your experience. Thanks!
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
mbhenty

Re: The 4th August is coming.

Post by mbhenty »

Yes Franz:

Tomorrow night, the 3rd, there will be an event at the old Cherry and Webb building on South Main Street in Fall River to observe the 4th of August and the Borden crime. The affair will be open to the public where they can listen to a lecture about Lizzie, the crime, and ghosts. Yep, paranormal. A celebration of folly and spirit mania.

There will also be 'glass painting, where the public can paint Lizzie themes art onto glass, such as axes and pears. To round things out there will be a couple of book authors there selling their books including Rich Little who wrote Cold Case to Case Closed, Lizbeth Borden my Story, John B Cummings author of Murder Manslaughter and Mayhem on the South Coast, along with cowriter Stefani Koorey, and also there will be Michael Thomas Brimbau, author of Lizzie Borden the Girl with the Pansy Pin and By the Naked Pear Tree; the Borden trial in poetry.

The event is sponsored by the town newspaper, the Fall River Herald News.

If you are coming Franz let me know. I'll pick you up at the airport. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :oops:

:study:
Franz

Post by Franz »

Thank you mhhenty! It sounds so exciting! Have a good time!
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

I agree with Franz; the upcoming event sounds exciting! I hope you and Stefani have a wonderful time. :grin:
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
JamesInnocentBorden

Post by JamesInnocentBorden »

I'm observing today in my own way, but let us all know how things are in Fall River for the big 125. Have a great time for all who are there to partake in the events.
Oh, Mrs. Churchill, do come over, someone has killed father.
L.A.B.