My Dream-4/24/04- the wee hours of the morning

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Kashesan

My Dream-4/24/04- the wee hours of the morning

Post by Kashesan »

I am with two friends going to the B&B for a tour. It is daylight. We enter, and the house is nothing like it is in reality-it is spacious, the floors are shiny freshly cleaned and polished hardwood and there is hardly any furniture-but in the front room there is a bare fireplace with an almost abstract painting of Lizzie above it. There are no other guests. A little old lady appears with a small black notebook. She has written something in pencil and tears out the page, handing it to me with a smile. There are clues written on the paper(I cant remember what they say) and it appears that the tour is actually a scavenger hunt. My companions and I travel from room to room (it is only one floor) where we find a plate of half eaten breakfast in a bare and tawdry looking kitchen, several tools throughout the house, and (I'm not really insane) some of that plastic vomit you find in old joke shops. The tour is finished, we are back at the empty front room in front of the abstract Lizzie portrait. The old lady shows us some drawings of 92 Second St from the time of the trials. When we step outside, we are in Cleveland, heading towards a big Ferris Wheel.
"It seemed friendly enough, but it had sharp claws and a great many teeth. Alice thought it best to treat it with respect"
Lewis Carroll
Kat

Post by Kat »

WOW! Thanks for sharing your dream! It reminds me of 2 things. One was Stef's birthday here at my house. I had bought her an antique C&O RR hatchet c.1910. I put a red velvet bow on it and hid it in a bedroom. Then I put up red christmas lights connected to the outlet that was for the light switch and turned off the lamps. I put on the WAVe on the computer- The Liz Montgomery thing with the children's chant- and had Stef go in the red room and Find the Hatchet! It was like "a scavenger hunt!"
It also reminds me of reading The Long Arm- where the daughter decides to find clues herself as to who had entered the house and killed her father. These were both since last friday.
Do you have any idea who the little old woman was?
The Borden house is emptier than it used to be, too.
It's like you picked up on all these things!!

Please click on picture
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lydiapinkham

Post by lydiapinkham »

Hi, Kash!
I thought I just sent this, but I either didn't, or I sent it to somebody's inbox. Anyhow, here goes again.

I'm intrigued by the plastic puke. Do you suppose it means that Bridget lied about puking or about her reason for puking?

--Lyddie
Gramma

Post by Gramma »

lydiapinkham @ Today - 02:25 am wrote: Do you suppose it means that Bridget lied about puking or about her reason for puking?

--Lyddie
My thought exactly! And my thought on that was long before your dream!

Gramma
She was acquitted!
Susan

Post by Susan »

Wow, great dream, Kash! So many intriguing details.

Kat, thats really neat, sounds like you went all out for Stefani's B-day. I love that! :grin:
Kashesan

Post by Kashesan »

HI KAT!
"It seemed friendly enough, but it had sharp claws and a great many teeth. Alice thought it best to treat it with respect"
Lewis Carroll
Kat

Post by Kat »

:littleangel:
We're all so glad to see you back, Kash! I know things have been hard and I hope you are bouncing back a bit? We sincerely hope for the best for you! Thank you for saying hello. :butterfly:
Kashesan

Post by Kashesan »

Absolutely, thank you Kat. Good to talk to you and everyone again!
Lewis Carroll
lydiapinkham

Post by lydiapinkham »

Kash! I just thought of something else from your dream! The ferris wheel! Lizzie probably rode the big one at the World's Fair, when she wentthere with a friend after the trial! Do you think the picture is abstract because no one can see her plainly? A really fascinating dream!

--Lyddie
Kashesan

Post by Kashesan »

Thanks Lydia (I'm from Lynn MA by the way-familiar with your little pills)
The ferris wheel might very well have more meaning to Lizzie than I'd thought (I'd presumed I was just nuts, an opinion shared by many)
Have a very Lizzie day!
Lewis Carroll
Kat

Post by Kat »

Those little pills were on a TV ad this morning here, on a major network. I think it was ABC.
Shocked me! There she was!