I'm mad as hell!

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Constantine

I'm mad as hell!

Post by Constantine »

Someone in one of my Facebook groups expressed interest in the case. Trying to be helpful, I posted a link to lizzieandrewborden.com, explaining that this has connections to any information one could want on the subject. Well, it seems that some IDIOT on the Facebook administration decided that this was spam and removed it -- twice! I'd like to complain about this and see if anything can be done about it. I've often posted links to other sites giving information relevant to subject matter under discussion. Anyone have any suggestions?
A man ... wants to give his wife ... the interest in a little homestead where her sister lives. How wicked to have found fault with it. How petty to have found fault with it. (Hosea Knowlton in his closing argument.)
mbhenty

Re: I'm mad as hell!

Post by mbhenty »

Stefani

Post by Stefani »

Which group, may I ask? I have an answer for you if it is the one I am thinking of.
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

It's a group called "I Love Matzos," of all things. (I was automatically included in this group because of my membership in another! I was assured that it wasn't the administration of the group that objected, but Facebook itself, who regarded it as spam!)
A man ... wants to give his wife ... the interest in a little homestead where her sister lives. How wicked to have found fault with it. How petty to have found fault with it. (Hosea Knowlton in his closing argument.)
Stefani

Post by Stefani »

That is not the one I thought, then. There is a group that refuses to allow me to post videos I do or anything connected to my website on Lizzie because she says they are "self-promotion" and her group is really to promote her own podcast and products. Whatever. She does not want her members to learn anything, obviously, just uses the group to make money---which will never work.
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Which one is that? I want to avoid that one!