FBI VAULT

This is the place for friendly chit-chat on off-topic subjects.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Kat

FBI VAULT

Post by Kat »

Sounds daunting, doesn’t it? :cool:
We’ll see if this link works.
I stumbled into their reading room doing research on the Lindbergh kidnapping case.
Downloaded documents for later on Bundy, Dahmer and the kerfluffle over the “Louis, Louis” song! Believe it or not there are 119 pages of documents on that Kingsman rendition of the song from 1964-65, on whether the lyrics were “obscene.” Finally read the supposed words- I lived thru that time and had never heard or read what folks thought they heard. The whole mess started in Florida, BTW. Ended up with a complaint to JEdgarHoover by the Governor of Indiana!

Interesting stuff in there. No Lizzie tho :pirat:
You can choose from the list on the left or the categories on the right- plz notice at the bottom of any page there may be multiple pages.
https://vault.fbi.gov/reading-room-index
Kat

FBI VAULT

Post by Kat »

After y’all get back from the FBI :wink: , does anyone want to discuss the Lindbergh case? I thought I knew about it, but turns out it was much more complicated than I thought.

My first question (after reading “Kidnap”* and Rick Geary’s graphic novel, and news articles, a tv show [History’s Greatest Mysteries] and a discussion Forum the last couple of weeks) is about the *nursery note* compared to the other notes. The folks in-the-know at the Discussion Forum seem to agree that they didn’t necessarily match. That first note is my beginning and I can’t go forward with theory until I get some feedback on that. Any experts here or someone with a valid opinion? Thanks!

—*“Kidnap” by George Waller, 1961. It was scanned in my computer and in Word doc it was almost 600 pages! I think Harry gave it to me. I came across it while finishing looking over my “Everything B Disc” from which I was posting Lizzie and Fall River stuff on another topic area here.
The funny thing was it was just at the end of this February of a leap year and the kidnapping was March 1, also in a leap year. :scratch: