Great article

This is a collection of the links posted by members in other areas of the forum.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Constantine

Great article

Post by Constantine »

I can't recommend this highly enough:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-important ... ad-school/

(Even if you've never been to or never will go to grad school. (I never went.))
A man ... wants to give his wife ... the interest in a little homestead where her sister lives. How wicked to have found fault with it. How petty to have found fault with it. (Hosea Knowlton in his closing argument.)
Constantine

Re: Great article

Post by Constantine »

The last two posts have nothing to do with the topic. Please remove them. If you want, you can post them where they belong: under "Lizzie Andrew Borden."
A man ... wants to give his wife ... the interest in a little homestead where her sister lives. How wicked to have found fault with it. How petty to have found fault with it. (Hosea Knowlton in his closing argument.)
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

There is ample opportunity for discussing the case ELSEWHERE on this site. This thread is about the link I attached in my initial post. Anything regarding the case does not belong on this thread.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Again, this is irrelevant. Stick to the subject please.