Google Lizzie

This the place to have frank, but cordial, discussions of the Lizzie Borden case

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Ad

Google Lizzie

Post by Ad »

I thought it would be interesting to take a bird's eye look at the Borden house. I tried to insert the actual snap but I don’t know how to do it. Sorry!! I’m sure someone out there (Harry) will be able to attach a good image. In the mean time; go to http://earth.google.com.

Type in the address; 92 Second Street, Mass, 02721. Then zoom in and you’ll be able to locate the house across from the bus station. The photo is a few years old and still has the printing press building attached to it.

For those of you who haven’t used this Google devise, you’ll love it. Audrey, you could visit family homes in France. Have fun everone!!
Ad

Post by Ad »

Sorry! This should have gone under F.R. & it's Environs. :oops:
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

Al, there is another good site called Microsoft TerraServer Imagery at this link: http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com

Just punch in an address or latitude and longitude and it will take you anywhere in the USA. It's a real neat site. I stumbled accross it when I was trying to find a Benitoite mine in California that I visited in '72 and low and behold the first image that popped up on the home page was just a few miles from where the mine was! I typed in my address and there in the driveway was my old ratty truck. Give it a try.

-1bigsteve (o:
"All of your tomorrows begin today. Move it!" -Susan Hayward 1973
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

Opps. I somehow goofed up.
"All of your tomorrows begin today. Move it!" -Susan Hayward 1973