FANGORIA TV - a two day investigation of the B+B

This is a collection of the links posted by members in other areas of the forum.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

bsr88

FANGORIA TV - a two day investigation of the B+B

Post by bsr88 »

Hello, Ben here. Back in March, Fangoria TV (a new horror station out of NY) filmed for 2 days at the house conducting an investigation hoping to find some "clues" so they say to the Borden murders. A small teaser add has been posted at their site advertising it. It aired in May.

I gave my very first tour to a group of 3 "ghost hunters" (not-related to Fangoria) on the day of filming! It was very intersting/amazing to see how a movie/tv show is made :grin: . I e-mailed the crew and they said "we got some amazing results, and we can't wait for you to see them. A copy is being sent your way!"!! Your way meaning to the B+B of course.

Here's the link to the website: www.fangoriatv.com

Here's the link to the direct ad (scroll down when you get there):

http://fangoriatv.com/janmar05.html

Just wanted to keep you updated. Hope to see some of you at the house!

Ben :cool:
Le classe de français cinq a l'ecole Chariho rappèlent la voyage aux Québec. Le 24 avril - 29 2006
Kat

Post by Kat »

Thanks Ben!
Now that is a good way to experience a "haunted" tour! With expert ghost hunters!
Very cool. :cool:

Will we ever see this production on TV down here in FLA?

Thanks again!
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

Sounds great ! Hopefully there will be a copy of the show & the house by the time we get there in August. I did notice that on the Fangoria website where they talk about this show, that they mention Lizzie being '26 years old'. Maybe they mixed up her age with Bridget's ?

Tracy...
I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down.
bsr88

Post by bsr88 »

Theeb - I thought the same thing you did about Bridget's age. Idk, there's always something that is incorrect in things like that - unfortunately.

Kat, maybe you could e-mail them or I can for you and find out if they sell videos? Let me know and I'd be happy to do that for you, if you'd like!
:grin:
Ben
Le classe de français cinq a l'ecole Chariho rappèlent la voyage aux Québec. Le 24 avril - 29 2006
Kat

Post by Kat »

Yes I'd like to know if they sell the video! Very good, thanks!
Susan

Post by Susan »

Oooo, I've read Fangoria for years, one of my twin's fav magazines, it would be interesting to see how they handle the whole investigation. Thanks for the heads-up, Ben. :grin:
“Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever.”-Margaret Cho comedienne